Proper gift advice covers the whole
gift giving experience: budget,
presentation, shipping, and more.
We'll answer your questions, too!
Looking for some friendly, useful gift advice? You will find the cool gift ideas and gift wrapping solutions on the menu to your left. In this
department, the focus is on other aspects of the gift giving experience.
As someone shrewdly observed, "It's better to give than to receive... except for advice." Taking that to heart, our object is not to preach but to share. We're guessing that's why you're here.
Some of our best tips and gift ideas come from friends, family and colleagues. And much of our gift related advice is based on experience.
- Struggling with an impossible (i.e., non-existent) gift budget? One or more of our Top 3 Gift Budget Strategies may be just the solution to ease your pain.
- You can order gifts on the Internet without problems, by taking a few precautions. Safely Order a Gift Online offers important pointers to consider.
- We frequently ship gifts overseas with no reports of breakage. Our Tips For Shipping a Gift discusses how to pack a gift for shipping along with information on shipping companies.
- Military mail and the host countries where troops are deployed have special regulations and restrictions. Gifts for Troops Overseas will guide you in sending gifts to your service person, nearby or far away.
- Gift Cards or Gift Certificates can be very well-chosen gifts. Here we compare them, and weigh the pros and cons.
- You've probably experienced some great surprises, as well as some spoiled-surprises! Keeping Surprises a Secret has gift advice about managing snooping kids (of all ages).
- What makes a romantic gift "romantic?" We offer some thoughtful Keys to a Romantic Gift Idea, followed up with creative ideas for Romantic Presentations to help kindle or re-kindle the romance.
- Please let us know what other aspects of the gift giving experience you'd like see more about. We're here to be useful to you!
Overall, we’ve had fun and success - but we’ve had our flops too!
Either outcome usually results in a valuable nugget of gift advice.
If you have some helpful tips and gift advice to share, we’d love to hear from you. Please Contact Us and you will receive our prompt attention. We won't divulge your email address to anyone, for any reason. Promise!
Let's continue gathering tips and advice
to enhance everyone's gift giving experience!
top of Gift Advice
back to Home Page
Logo photo by Jane M. Sawyer, courtesy of morguefile.com.
Other graphics this page courtesy of Microsoft.